Inspired by the beauty of the Laurentian landscape, the architecture and interior design of Village Oasis blends the best of contemporary function, refined design and a bright, open-concept that perfectly complements and showcases the natural setting.
Refined beauty inside and out
Some details are available as upgrades. Plans are subject to change.
Location, location, location…
A hidden gem. Be one of the few to enjoy slopeside winters and lakeside summers. If you aren’t familiar with Mont Blanc resort, its Laurentian location is like none other. Easy to get to from Montreal and Ottawa and at the threshold of the vibrant and picturesque Tremblant region, Village Oasis is close to it all while remaining a true nature retreat.
So much to see and do!
Village Oasis is both a self-contained playground and the perfect launching spot to explore everything the region has to offer. You’re in the middle of the action while being away from it all. Take full advantage of the community pool and hot tub, lake and sandy beach, playground, trails and, of course, some of Eastern Canada’s best skiing all winter long. In addition, Mont Blanc provides free and discounted access to all resort amenities, including our famed Jungle Magique daycare and play park.
Starting from only $349,000 CDN
Affordable pricing and tremendous value have always been the hallmarks of Mont Blanc and our Village Oasis development is no exception. Construction is slated to begin the spring of 2019.
Ask about our
special pre-construction pricing
- Spacious, 3-story townhome
- Bright, open-concept floor plan
- Over 2,000 total sq ft
- 3 bedrooms (4th bedroom optional)
- 1.5 bathrooms (extra bathrooms optional)
- Minimum 2 parking spaces
- Insulated 1-car garage (Mountainside)
- Walkout basement with patio (Lakefront)
- Superior insulation and soundproofing
- PVC or aluminum windows and doors
- Abundant storage space
- Air exchanger
- 5-year construction warranty (GCR)
- Classic walnut-look composite siding
- Complementary Instone accents
- Real wood trim
- Large, contemporary-style vinyl windows
- Pressure-treated wood deck
- Lower terrace (Lakefront)
- Large, picture windows in front and back
- Tasteful landscaping
- Insulated garage door (Mountainside)
- Luxury vinyl wood-look plank flooring
- Hardwood interior staircase and railing
- Contemporary fixtures and finishes
- Ceramic tile entry
- Electric baseboard heat
- 60-gallon hot water tank
- Attractive electric fireplace
- Contemporary-style wood-grain laminate and thermofoil cabinetry
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Stainless-steel sink
- Premium laminate countertops (quartz optional)
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Waterproof, luxury vinyl-plank flooring (tile optional)
- 4-piece full bathroom on top floor
- Powder room on main floor
- Tile floors (heated floors optional)
- Attractive acrylic counters and wood-look cabinetry (solid wood optional)
POPULAR UPGRADE OPTIONS
- Private master bathroom
- Finished 1st floor with 4th bedroom/bath
- Quartz countertop and tile backsplash
- Air conditioning
- Central vacuum
Let's make some money!
As an owner at Village Oasis you have the option and opportunity of joining the exclusive Mont Blanc’s rental program. You’ll benefit from the power of our branding, marketing and sales, customer service, check-in and check-out, cleaning, laundry service and much more. We have a maintenance crew on-call for emergencies and plenty of area discounts and extras for you and your guests.
Ask your agent for more information about our Rental Revenue Program
Find out more
Want more information? Ready to schedule a tour? Fill out this short form and one of our agents will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you for your interest!
OR CALL 844-782-2387
Terms and conditions:
Village Mont Blanc reserves the right to change plans, specifications and pricing without notice in its sole discretion. Square footage is approximate and window, floor and ceiling elevations are approximate, subject to change without prior notice or obligation and may vary. Special wall and window treatments, upgraded flooring, fireplace surrounds, landscape and other features in and around the model homes are designer suggestions and not included in the sales price. All renderings, color schemes, floor plans, maps and displays are artists’ conceptions and are not intended to be an actual depiction of the home or its surroundings.