Tickets & Passes 2019-20
The benefits of being a Mont Blanc member go far beyond the tremendous, limitless skiing available to you throughout the season. You also get exclusive discounts in nearly all of our departments and deep savings at neighbouring ski mountains and golf courses.
Full List of Privileges and Discounts:
- SKI MONT BLANC unlimited 7/7
- New members SKI FREE from Mar 10, 2019
- Returning members get 50% OFF three (3) lift tickets for guests*
- All members get 15% OFF guests tickets*
- 25% OFF Jungle Magique Indoor Play Park
- 20% OFF rental equipment
- 20% OFF lodging (except Christmas and School Break)
- 15% OFF full-day daycare
- 10% OFF regular priced items in Ski Boutique
- 10% OFF private lessons
- 20% to 50% OFF skiing at partnering ASSQ ski resorts (list of partners available at Customer Service)
- SKI for $15 at Mont Habitant – day or night (plus taxes)
- SKI for $20 at Val St-Côme, La Réserve and Mont Garceau (plus taxes)
- Up to 15% OFF golf at La Belle or La Bête
- Exclusive parties and giveaways
* Valid for Adult and Senior members only. Max 1 guest ticket per day for 19-20 season. Savings based full-day rate.
Buy online below or download, complete and return our PDF form.
2019-20 Family Season PassesTo qualify as a "Family" you must register a minimum of 2 persons living at the same address, one of which must be an Adult (18-59). More details can be found at the bottom of the page.
|Child||5 & under||$39|
2019-20 Weekday Passes
|Large||4-5 sq. metres||$269|
|Medium||3-4 sq. metres||$229|
|Small||1-2 sq. metres||$189|
Terms & Conditions:
All prices in Canadian dollars. Prices do not include taxes. Proof of age must be provided upon request. Student: Must provide proof of full-time student status. Family: Includes parents and children up to 25 years old residing at the same address. Proof of age and common residence must be provided upon request. Minimum 2 persons, including 1 adult. Person’s age as of December 15, 2019 will apply.
Passes and programs are non-refundable. In certain extraordinary and verifiable circumstances (e.g.: illness, injury or hardship) Mont Blanc will consider transferring the unused portion of the value toward a pass or program for the following year OR apply that value to a new member in the same year. Mont Blanc will judge the merits on a case-by-case basis and reserves the right to deny any request.