The Mont Tremblant Region: A Ski Holiday Paradise!
The Mt. Tremblant area is the ideal place for a ski holiday. Nestled in the heart of Quebec’s Laurentian Mountains (the world’s oldest mountain chain), the Mont Tremblant region has become one of the country’s hottest holiday spots. Stunning natural beauty and an endless list of exhilarating outdoor sports and activities is complimented by the great shopping and night life. Quaint towns, french culture, and crisp mountain air round out the Mont Tremblant experience and make it a ski holiday not soon forgotten.
Points of Interest
- Tremblant (15-minute drive) The region’s signature mountain – the base is lined with fine restaurants and boutiques.
- Mont Tremblant Village (15-minute drive) Picturesque country village perfect for soaking up the local color.
- Mont-Tremblant / Saint-Jovite (5-minute drive) A bustling but quaint town, the main street is lined with country boutiques, restaurants and specialty shops.
- Scandinave Spa (10-minute drive) A day spa complete with hot and cold tubs and many different kinds of massages and rubs.
- Montreal (75-minute drive) One of the world’s most exciting cities offering stunning architecture, rich culture, and some of the world’s best shopping and dining.